450 PM CDT Thu Jun 21 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississippi River at Wabasha.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 2:15 PM Thursday the stage was 11.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage this evening and rise to near
13.1 feet Saturday evening.
* Impact...At 13.0 feet...The railroad underpass on Highway 60 may be
flooded. Flooding is also possible along Lawrence Boulevard and
Main Street East. Some businesses near the river may be flooded.
LAT...LON 4445 9207 4442 9200 4435 9192 4433 9200 4439 9209
1012 AM CDT Thu Jun 21 2018
...Flood Warning now expected to end Sunday afternoon...The Flood
Warning continues for
The Chippewa River at Durand.
* until Sunday afternoon.
* At 9:45 AM Thursday the stage was 14.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 14.5 feet by this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage Saturday evening.
* Impact...At 13.0 feet...The basements of businesses along the river
begin to flood.
* Impact...At 12.5 feet...River Street in downtown Durand begins to
LAT...LON 4456 9209 4471 9201 4479 9183 4471 9177 4455 9198
Click here to see our always updated list of weather-related school cancellations and delays.More >>
Some western Wisconsin schools are closing due to snowy conditions.More >>