Download the NEW WQOW Weather App for your chance to win an Ariens Deluxe 28 Sno-Thro snow thrower. Sign up today for your chance to win. One winner will be randomly selected from the entries to receive the snow thrower.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Viewers must download the WQOW Weather App from a smart phone or tablet. Once you are on the weather app site click on the banner inviting you to win an Ariens snow thrower and fill out the form completely. Entries sent in another format will be disqualified. The winner will be chosen by random drawing from the entries received which correctly followed all the directions for entry. Winner will be required to supply the following information to the station: name, current address, current telephone number, email address, age and sex. The accuracy of this information may be verified before the prize is presented to the winner. Only one entry is allowed.
3. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
4. Must be at least 18 years of age to win.
5. WQOW will conduct the sweepstakes and WQOW will be the final judge on all matters related to this sweepstakes. The judges' decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the sweepstakes. WQOW reserves the right to change the rules at any time
6. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
7. Winner's voice, name & likeness may be used for publicity purposes without further compensation. By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless WQOW and participating sponsors and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, printing suppliers, and prize suppliers from damages arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prizes received in this sweepstakes.
8. Employees of WQOW and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible.
9. Prize value is approximately $1,200. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. No cash substitutions permitted. Prize is non-transferable.
10. Any taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
11. WQOW reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the sweepstakes as circumstances merit.
12. WQOW requires the winner to come to WQOW at 5545 Highway 93, Eau Claire, WI 55701 weekdays between the hours of 8am-5pm to claim their prize. Winners must sign a liability release, publicity release and accept or decline release. Prizes cannot be mailed. Winner may be required to pick up their prize at sponsor location.
13. Winners are not eligible to win another contest or sweepstakes with WQOW for 30 days after winning.
14. WQOW and sponsors reserve the right to terminate this sweepstakes at any time.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WQOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's pubic inspection file should contact Director of Station Operations Lisa Patrow at 715-852-5920. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.