Several residents displaced after apartment stove fire - WQOW TV: Eau Claire, WI NEWS18 News, Weather, and Sports

Several residents displaced after apartment stove fire

Posted:

Eau Claire (WQOW) - Several residents of an Eau Claire apartment complex will be out of their home tonight after a stove fire set off sprinklers.

It happened around 7:00 p.m. at the Saint John's Apartments on Chapin Street. Several apartments were damaged by water from the sprinklers. No one was hurt.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WQOW. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's pubic inspection file should contact News Director Dan Schillinger at 715-852-5920. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.