No one injured in overnight fire in Town of Madison - WQOW TV: Eau Claire, WI NEWS18 News, Weather, and Sports

No one injured in overnight fire in Town of Madison

Posted:

TOWN OF MADISON (WKOW) – No one was injured after a late night fire broke out inside a laundry facility in the Town of Madison Wednesday night.

Madison Fire Department responded to the 2900 block of Syene Road around midnight. Authorities say flames were showing when crews arrived on scene.

According to Dane County Communications, a press motor caught fire inside the building.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WQOW. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's pubic inspection file should contact News Director Dan Schillinger at 715-852-5920. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.