Eau Claire (WESTERN DAIRYLAND) - The 15th Annual Women's Business Conference presented by the Western Dairyland Women's Business Center is coming up on May 22 at the W. R. Davies Student Center at UW-Eau Claire.
$69 Standard Rate; scholarships are available for students and low-income individuals
Phone: 715-836-7511 ext. 1171
This full-day conference features 100 local businesses and business resources in the exhibitor hall.
The conference will start with a Power Panel moderated by Sarah Stokes, featuring the leaders of four successful women-owned businesses. Each participant will share their tips for success and explain how they got started and how they overcame obstacles during their business careers. Included in the Power Panel will be
· Marieke Penterman from Marieke Gouda
· Natasha Plank-Ottum from Plank Enterprises
· Kim Nimsgern from Casual Panache, Inc.
· Joanne Palzkill from Draganetti's Ristorante, Enchanted Inn, Taverna Grill, Za 51, and All Lab Tests Fast.
20 Educational Sessions Throughout the Day:
· Business Planning & Market Research Tools to Vet Your Ideas
· Healthcare Options for Self-Employed and Small Business Owners
· Cash Flow Management
· Media Trends in Advertising
· We're From the Government and We're Here to Help!
· Better Business Bookkeeping to Forecast Your Financial Future
· Business Incubators: Community Based Resources for Entrepreneurs to Launch or Grow Small Businesses
· Coaching and the Green Bay Packers Mentor-Protégé Program
· Social Media & Internet Marketing Trends: Staying Ahead of the Curve
· Starting a Co-Op
· Business Legal Structure: From Non-Profit to For-Profit and Everything in Between
· Developing High-Functioning Teams
· Lock Down Those Leads and Close More Sales This Year!
· Space & Time: Organize Your World
· Using Your Business as a Tool to Reduce Economic Inequality in Our Community
· Alternative Funding Panel
· Calming the Chaos - Wellness Tools for Business Women
· Get Paid! When and How to Collect From Your Customers
· Master Your Website, Master Your Business
· Thinking Big - Strategies to Assess Rewards and Mitigate Risks to Confidently Take Your Business to the Next Level.