Send Us Birthday and Anniversary Announcements
1. How early can I submit a birthday or anniversary announcement?
Submissions should not be made more than a month in advance. We do not accept submissions made after 3 a.m. on the day of the celebration.
2. Are there other ways to submit birthdays and anniversaries?
Yes. You can email your announcement to email@example.com. You may also submit your announcement via our fax at 715-831-1859 or by mail. Our address is:
5545 Hwy 93Eau Claire, WI 54701
3. When do weekend birthday or anniversaries air?
We do not air birthdays/anniversaries on the weekend. Saturday and Sunday celebrations are included in Friday's celebrations. They air Monday-Friday between 6:40 - 6:50 a.m.
4. Can you tell me when my celebration will air?
Celebrations air on the applicable date between 6:40 - 6:50 a.m. Monday through Friday.
5. Can I get a videotape copy of the on-air announcements?
WQOW-TV does not provide videotaped copies of the on-air announcements.
Thank you for submitting a request for a birthday or anniversary announcement for WQOW. Watch Daybreak to see your announcement.
5545 Highway 93, Eau Claire, WI 54701
News Tips: (715)-831-1824 or firstname.lastname@example.org