Eau Claire (WQOW) – A sex offender is set for release and he will live on Randall Street in Eau Claire.
According to Eau Claire police, Gerald Glasel, 36, will be released from prison on January 22 and temporarily live on the 100 block of Randall Street.
Glasel’s previous convictions include:
- 1st degree sexual assault of a child (May 7, 1996)
- 4th degree sexual assault (September 24, 2001)
- 3rd degree sexual assault (November 14, 2003)
Police say Glasel has been released from prison several times on additional other convictions and rules violations since he was released on his original convictions in 2005.
His conditions of release include:
- Register as a sex offender
- Comply with all sex offender registrant rules
- Discretionary GPS monitoring
- No contact with juveniles
- No use of alcohol or entering taverns
- Only allowed to leave the residence between the hours of 8 a.m. and noon.